Postal Ballot for Essential Services Duty and Others
Publish Date : 29/09/2020
Election Commission notifies that the person employed in the following Essential Services During Assembly election 2020
- Electricity Department
- Post & Telegram
- All India Radio
- COMFED and related Milk cooperatives & Units
- Health Department, Bihar in connection with Covid- 19
- Food Cooperation of India
- Long Distance Govt. Road Transport corporation.
- Fire Services.
- Ambulance Services, and
- Media Persons authorized by ECI for Poll Day coverage.
Above and following Categories of Absentee voters have been given the facility of voting through Postal Ballot (PB) paper.
- Senior citizens (above 80 years of age)
- Persons with disability flagged in the electoral roll and
- COVID 19 suspect or affected persons.
Please download the Form – 12D. It should be reach to the RO Office within time frame as of notification circular.